Freelancer and digital nomad. the ideal combination?

Czyli.. Opiekun/Opiekunka i jej/jego perypetie.
Każdy może załozyć swój blogowy wątek :)

Freelancer and digital nomad. the ideal combination?

Postprzez kulsumkhatun488 » poniedziałek, 11 marca 2024, 08:27

Of course I can only agree that as a Freelancer you can organize your own time and that it was the best choice I ever made, otherwise I would have stopped doing it a long time ago. When we as freelancers also decided to leave the Netherlands behind and travel, it seemed like the ideal combination for those staying at home, although many also raised an eyebrow: Digital Nomads are still young, just beginners in training, sporty water rats who travel the world to discover everything and enjoy it especially? Yes and no Most of them meet the previous description, but there are also some who have had a few years of work and start the Digital Nomad life with the necessary experience. Us, for example. As a duo of writers and translators, DTP-er and photographer, we started life as a Digital Nomade in Lazy and working - the ideal combination…. I can fill an entire blog with the most ideal stories about clients who have no problems with the difference in time zones, about carefully paid invoices and tasks that you drag from a terrace in a picturesque square in the interior of Faraway Gistan. But you can also think about it. The comments weren't out of nowhere either. "Wow.... Relax on the beach and occasionally work to eat", "Hey, travel well and see the world", and "Wonderful, but in my situation that's not possible".

We hear it often when we announce our Greece Phone Number plans to the world. Working as a Travel Freelancer creates for many an ideal image (indeed) of feet in the sand, fresh pineapple, papaya and coconut juice on a table next to you, your laptop on your lap and the swaying palm trees above you to the necessary shade. . However, there are a number of things that you must accomplish when looking outside the borders as a Freelancer and that you need to organize to avoid problems. Not only for your stay abroad, but also for the moment you want to return to the Netherlands. Take your financial responsibility As a freelancer, you have decided to earn your money independently and independently. This includes the freedom but also the responsibility that you can organize your own affairs. It's not exactly evidence of independence and independence if you need to turn to others in times of financial hardship. Therefore, be the first to ensure a good financial backup. You don't need to have tens of thousands of euros on hand, but there should be a 'bag' that you can sort through when necessary. Can you go three months without any work? Do you have enough to book a ticket back to the Netherlands tomorrow? Be real. It's deceiving yourself (and, in other words, not preparing your plans seriously) with arguments that a budget ticket doesn't cost that much and that life in Asia costs just a fraction compared to the Netherlands. You don't want to think about that if you need to get back to serious family matters.

Obrazek

So you just want a ticket for the first available plane. And you have fewer tasks? So there's nothing better than - while you do your best for new tasks - going back on your reservations. It's not unimportant: top up your reservations if you've used them! (phew... yes I know, it takes discipline and it's not always easy, but you have so much fun..!) Ask yourself what you can/will do if a client doesn't pay. Obviously, you will make a good offer, make clear agreements and ensure official signature under the order confirmation. But what if that customer doesn't pay "because you're abroad"? Believe me, they are among them, customers who think they can get away with it! A good accounting program then works wonders. You will pay a little more, but a reminder or billing procedure will start without any problems. Plus, with a good online accounting program, you save time and just a few clicks at the end of the year with the tax authorities or accountant. The world at your feet The world is at your feet when you become a digital nomad as a freelancer. As long as you have access to the Internet regularly and offer enough clients, there are many different options. And this is something to think about beforehand. Do you really want to see every corner of the world and want to spend a year gaining experience as a Digital Nomade or would you prefer to go away for a few months now and then and the Netherlands will remain your base? If you maintain your base in the Netherlands, it is possible to legally sublet your home. Every housing association has its own policy. You often need to fill out and sign several forms together.
kulsumkhatun488
świeżak

Postprzez » poniedziałek, 11 marca 2024, 08:27

Powrót do NASZE WOJAŻE